My Recent Purchase: Guess Alfred Boots

Last weekend, my wife and I were at the mall shopping for her some shoes for work.  While in the store, I elected to take a stroll in the Men's Department and discovered these boots. I was immediately intrigued with them, and elected to try them on. I had been looking for a pair of rugged boots to pair with jeans.  I located my size, tried them on and was amazed at the comfort and the look.  I put them back on the shelve; however, my wife talked me into purchasing them. I'm glad I did.  I've worn them once already, but I am saving them for the perfect outfit.  I plan to match them with a pair of Dexter fit Lee Vintage 89 jeans, a shawl neck cardigan that I found for $64.00 at Old Navy and a button neck long sleeve tee shirt, similar to the one the model is wearing in this picture.  What do you think?  Oh, and the boots are regularly $150.00 at your local Guess Store or Guess.com; however, I purchased them for $89.50 with a coupon from Off Broadway. ***WINNING***  Until next time, Happy Shopping!
Men's Guess Alfred Boot - $150.00 

Lee Vintage 89 $150.00

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thestylishgent blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete